Roles and Responsibilities
- Overview - Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for systems and applications that are either standalone or integrated with application controls.
- Responsible for developing, debugging software for system applications, services, and UI that interacts with controllers, system gateways and other devices that are used in controls applications.
- Primary work responsibilities will be enhancements, debugging of application and tools developed by external teams, work with outside team members in understanding the architecture, design and process flow.
- Work with the product development team in assisting with the builds, quick fixes and releases
- Strong Programming and Debugging skills in C++ is must
- Strong Programming and Debugging skills QT is must
- Advanced programming skillset in Linux/ Unix environment is preferable
- Good knowledge in Database Management Systems and associated query languages is preferable.
- Good understanding in User Interface development and integrations with control systems.
- Open to learn new development toolsets, programming languages when working with new products developments.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
FUTURES AND CAREERS